top of page

justice4gmj Group

Public·1 member

(WATCH TV!) Rangers VS Ayr live match 10.02.2024

17 hours ago — Rangers will take on Ayr United TOMORROW on Saturday, February 10. The game will kick-off at 5.30pm. It will be played at Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow ...

Basaksehir, whose side is largely made up of well-known players coming to the end of their careers, are also in with a strong shout of making the last-32, though they'll need to do something that they've not done yet and that is beat one of the top two. Odds on goals in this match from England U23 league is pretty small but never mind - I will still take it, because for me, this option is more than real for me and I will try it. So, Ipswich U23 is team who is traditionaly playing efficient against this rival and in last few official duel against Watford U23 they are played almost every time with plenty of goals and in that period, it was 3-0, 2-1, 2-0, 2-5, 2-1 and 8-0. Of course, and today I see here similar story and I will try that. It is very very real. It is going to be interesting what Newcastle try to do against them, and how much energy they have got left, because they worked so hard in their draw against Manchester City on Saturday. Lawro's prediction: 2-1Bobby's prediction: 2-1 Arsenal v BrightonBrighton always carried a threat at Anfield when they lost to Liverpool on Saturday, and always tried to play good football. But the Seagulls will have been disappointed to concede two goals to set-pieces, and that was not the first time that they have done all right, but still ended up empty-handed. Palace had put together four straight Premier League wins but this was a harrowing night, not helped by losing Zaha, their most dangerous player, early on to an injury he appeared to pick up in the warm-up. For all the good work Palace have done this term, they simply had no answer to Liverpool as they were ripped apart at regular intervals. Taken in full context, this has still been a fine season for Palace, as they reside comfortably in the top 10. The midfielder landed awkwardly on his ankle during the 1-0 win over Flamengo and was substituted in the 75th minute. Klopp confirmed the 26-year-old would not play during the busy festive period when Liverpool play three times in eight days. You have three ligaments on the outside of the ankle, one of them is damaged," Klopp told reporters ahead of Thursday's top-of-the-table clash at Leicester City. After a mostly uneventul first half, Pep Guardiola's side went ahead in the 56th minute when Gabriel Jesus twisted and turned in the box before poking the ball to Ilkay Gundogan who slotted home. Yet Shakhtar drew level in the 69th minute with a perfectly-constructed break that ended with Israeli substitute Manor Solomon drilling past Ederson after an excellent pull-back from Dodo. Glasgow Rangers vs Ayr United Head to Head Last 5, Glasgow Rangers won 3, Draw 1, Lose 1, 2.0 Goals per match, 1.4 Goals Conceded per match, Asian Handicap Win%: 40.0%, Total Goals Over%: 80.0%. Last 5, ... Shakhtyor had a good pre-season but then lost their opening league game of the season. They bounced back with a good 2-0 away win at Gordeja and look a good bet to get a second league win of the season, when hosting Neman Grodno. Their opponents have also won one and lost one but have a poor away league record with just one win in their last eight. Go for a home win in this game. What channel is Rangers v Ayr United? Is it on TV? How 13 hours ago — The match will be broadcast exclusively live on subscription channel Viaplay Sport 1 with coverage starting at 5pm. Match highlights from ... Slavia come into this game fresh from a 3-2 win at bottom-of-the-table Belshina. They weren't expecting that when 2-0 down after just 24 minutes. Gradually the got themselves back into the game and won the match with a 90th minute goal. They now have just one loss in their last five league games but are six points away from the final Europa League qualifying position. Sheffield Wednesday have scored one goal in the last five home matches. Derby have scored two or more goals in four of their last six away matches. Derby are unbeaten in the last three matches against Sheffield Wednesday. Sheffield Wednesday have five wins in 15 home matches. Sheffield Wednesday returned to winning ways on Wednesday after a labored win over Charlton Athletic and will be looking to improve on it when they host Derby County. The other soccer-related account, at private bank Julius Baer, contained undisclosed assets registered to a company called Ypacarai Ltd, the Swiss Office of the Attorney General (OAG) said in an announcement in the country's Federal Gazette. The OAG did not immediately reply to a message on Monday from Reuters seeking to find out the amount in the Julius Baer account. Energetik BGU got the Belarus Premier League underway with a 3-1 win over BATE Borisov and a live stream of the game showed at least several hundred fans watching in the main stand. Earlier, Vladimir Bazanov, the head of the Belarus Football Federation, said on its official website that only 51 cases of coronavirus had been recorded in the country and there was no reason for not beginning the season. Euro Papers: Real defy PSG's warning over Mbappe Video - Zidane and Hazard defy PSG warning to continue Madrid’s pursuit of Mbappe - Euro Papers01:25 13:00 - Women in Football pen Barclays deal Women in Football (WiF), a network of professionals in the football industry, has signed a three-year deal with Barclays to expand its reach across the country and develop the skills of women working in football. Skala will be meeting with the away team IF and this game we have looked at it in a very good way and a double chance to win the home team or a draw at full time we can say is a very good prediction as looking at the last games the two teams have meet together the home team is very good at winning especially when they are playing at home and this being one of the game they will be playing at home we can be very sure that the trend will continue in this game today Afternoon Cantering to another Ligue 1 title - they are 12 points ahead of nearest 'challengers' Marseille - Thomas Tuchel will try to inspire his players to focus on a clean sweep. A first Champions League title is the priority but winning the French Cup would also be nice - especially after last season's slip-up. More here. Maldini and son test positive Paolo Maldini and Daniel Maldini - a current AC Milan player and Paolo's son - have tested positive for coronavirus. You can read more about that here. Dybala has coronavirus Juventus striker Paulo Dybala has tested positive for coronavirus but is displaying no symptoms, according to this story. But ministers and their advisers will also be hanging on Angela Merkel's every word on Thursday when the German chancellor addresses regional leaders, and no doubt discusses the Bundesliga's plans to resume matches in mid-May - plans that have acted as a source of inspiration to other countries around Europe. But with a recent spike in cases in Germany raising fears that their lockdown may be tightened again, if Merkel follows the French in ruling sport out for several months, some believe the game could be up for the Premier League too. What needs to happen for Liverpool to win the title at Goodison Park? Jordan Pickford made a crucial save to deny Mohamed Salah during last season's goalless Merseyside derby at Goodison ParkTo put it simply, Liverpool need to keep winning while Manchester City keep slipping up. Liverpool have an impressive points-per-game ratio of 2. AGF Aarhus no longer has the opportunity to compete for the second position when it is 9 points lower. But they can completely improve the current 4th position, when only below Nordsjaelland due to inferior difference. To this end, the AGF Aarhus players need to win the remaining two rounds and hope the opponent stumbles. Yeovil team vs Hartlepool team play for an English national league match. Here I choose the victory of the team of Yeovil. Yeovil is a solid offensive team and is currently 2nd in the championship with 52 pts in 30 games. They have lost 1 in the last 5 games played at home. That the Hartlepool team is currently 12 th in the championship with 40 pts in 30 games. They have won 1 match in the last 5 away games. They are not very fit this season. So for this match, I see a victory for Yeovil. Good luck. Shortly after the full-time whistle was blown, Ferguson was asked why he decided to substitute the substitute. Greenwood salvages draw for Man Utd"I just needed to make a substitution to kill a bit of time," he said. I have a lot of attackers on the bench, it was nothing against him personally. Facing the media in the post-match news conference later, Ferguson expanded a little more: "I thought he had not quite got into the pace of the game. Jennings' goal was initially ruled offside, but that decision was then overturned by a video-assisted referee on review, to roars of approval from the Tranmere fans. Thirteen minutes later Emmanuel Monthe blasted in a left-footed shot from close range, and Paul Mullin then converted a penalty three minutes from the end of regular time to ensure the two sides meet again in a replay at Tranmere. Posted at 56' Jonny (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 54' Corner, Liverpool. Conceded by Conor Coady. Posted at 53' Corner, Liverpool. Conceded by Max Kilman. Posted at 53' Attempt blocked. Georginio Wijnaldum (Liverpool) header from the centre of the box is blocked. She has given me the thumbs up. The background was red and she said it was just terrible, so I've gone back to the blue. She doesn't muck about, she tells it how it is. That's the best way to be, isn't it? If you scroll to the bottom of this page you can see the finished article. I'm really exploring what I'm doing with paints right now, it is more heavy brush strokes than fine detail. I've taken inspiration from Zinsky. First of all I thought my players were terrific. We didn't deserve to lose," said Moyes, who looked incredulous at the VAR decision. We were worth at least a draw. It was a good goal. Anybody who has played football or been around the game knows it was a good goal. Declan Rice did really good to break through the middle. Augsburg won their last game 3-0, ending a winless run of six matches. Paderborn have not won any of their last eight Bundesliga matches. Augsburg have conceded at least one goal in their last six home games. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 11 of Augsburg's last 12 home games. Augsburg, 12th in the table, welcome Paderborn, 18th, to the Augsburg Arena on Wednesday night. The EFL’s statement emphasises that their “primary objective, in order to protect competition integrity, is to deliver a successful conclusion to the 2019/20 season”. However, an early decision has been made to postpone the Leasing. Trophy Final, which was scheduled for Sunday April 5, just a couple of days after the proposed restart. Goals - 2Goals conceded - 31Clearances - 109Errors leading to goals - 2Assists - 1Total passes - 1,568Fouls conceded - 24Clean sheets - 8'He went out of his way to find me when I was injured' David Luiz was sent off after giving away a penalty in the defeat by Manchester City last monthLuiz's leadership qualities will still be valuable for Arsenal. When I was at Chelsea, he was always passionate about the club. Norwich tweeted a photo of their squad raising a glass to Barrie, who died on December 28 aged 83. He had always joked about leaving money for the players and his daughter Sarah laughed on seeing the clause in his will. He specifically said it was to thank them for the entertainment - the good times and the bad times," she said. I don't know if he will need an operation, it's not my area. I can see he's not happy. It's important he stays positive but of course it's difficult. It's a bad moment, it won't be easy and he will feel like this for a while. Real, who play at home in the first leg of their last-16 Champions League tie against Manchester City on Wednesday, are second in La Liga, two points behind leaders Barcelona. Glasgow Rangers vs Ayr United live score,prediction() Name: Glasgow Rangers vs Ayr United · Date: 2024/02/10 · Time: 09:30:00 · Stadium: Ibrox Stadium. A day after Southampton said their players would defer part of their salaries, West Ham announced a raft of measures that the club hopes will help retain jobs and pay full salaries to non-playing staff. I am proud that our entire squad have made clear their strong desire to play our part in helping to support others through this situation," captain Mark Noble said in a club statement. Scott Pittman struck over the bar from inside the box and Ciaron Brown and Ricki Lamie had headers cleared off the line. For Inverness, Welsh tugged a shot wide and Storey also had an effort cleared off the line and fired over the crossbar. The breakthrough came when Storey was fouled 20 yards from goal by Steve Lawless and Welsh powered in a right-footed strike. As Storm Ciara made her presence felt in the Highland capital, the visitors pushed for an equaliser. Derek McInnes' side were booed off after passing up the chance to narrow the gap to two points, sitting four adrift after the Premiership stalemate. Jon Obika hit a post for the hosts, while the visitors looked blunt in attack throughout. St Mirren do move a point further away from second-bottom Hamilton, now two clear of the relegation play-off spot. Aberdeen had named new signing Matty Kennedy in the starting line-up, but in three games in 2020 they have yet to score from open play. They have four wins and a draw in the last five matches and have lost just once in their last 11 matches. They are only second to Barcelona on goal difference and much of their rise has been due to improvement in defence. In the last five matches, Real Madrid have not conceded a goal, while they have seven clean sheets in the last 10 matches. Ings is furious after being denied a penalty. GOAL! Liverpool 2-0 Southampton (Henderson). Liverpool have a second, and surely the win, now! Firmino is again the provider, picking up a long ball and cutting back to Henderson, who makes no mistake to get another goal! 72’ - GOAL! Liverpool 3-0 Southampton (Salah). San Francisco 49ers are the favourites to beat the Green Bay Packers and reach the Superbowl. This NFC Championship match sees the 49ers attempting to reach the Superbowl for the first time since losing to Baltimore Ravens in 2013. Their last win in the Superbowl was back in 1995 so it's been a long wait.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• E H
    E H
bottom of page