top of page

justice4gmj Group

Public·1 member

Today: Leeds v Rotherham live online 10/02/2024

12 hours ago — Stream Leeds vs Rotherham #Live'Stream (Football) 2/10/2024 by Da.ve.da.r.e.saka on desktop and mobile. Play over 320 million tracks for ...

Craig Gordon: Despite being Celtic's second- or even third-choice goalkeeper this season, he has managed to play six games and, on each occasion, has shown he is still a reliable custodian at the age of 37. Perhaps the Scotland international can't match Fraser Forster's impressive form of late, but he remains a solid Scottish Premiership talent. Stephen O'Donnell: Since July 2017, the right-back has made more than 90 appearances for Kilmarnock, earned 11 Scotland caps and helped his club to their highest league finish since 1966. PSV are unbeaten in four home matches in Europa League. Rosenborg have failed to score in four of five Europa League away matches. Rosenborg have five straight losses in Europa League. Rosenborg have no clean sheet in the last 11 matches. PSV have three clean sheets in the last four Europa League games at home. Hagi's 84th-minute strike, which helped Rangers remain seven points behind leaders Celtic with a game in hand, also came as the prefect birthday gift for his father, who turned 55. The elder Hagi is regarded as one of the best players of his generation, winning more than 120 caps for Romania and playing for both Real Madrid and Barcelona in a stellar club career. Cardiff City denied Swansea City a slice of south Wales derby history after the 62nd league meeting of the clubs ended in a goalless draw. Swansea arrived at the Cardiff City Stadium with a chance to claim the first league double in 108 years of this fixture. But they had to be content with a share of the spoils in a game which was long on endeavour but short on quality. The woodwork rattled twice, with Bersant Celina hitting the post for Swansea before Cardiff's Callum Paterson headed against the bar late on. The derby mach from Italy league between Lazio and Napoli is a new and great chance for us get a win and do our pick best for this time we play the pick now at the match. We will play the best pick for this mach a pick over from 3.00 goals where we look see four goals in full total time this mach what be a best new chance for us get a win from new 9 points if we see this four goals for this full time. We will look a new win from home team. Happy and Joy! Spurs crash out of Champions League after slump at Leipzig Mbappe could miss Dortmund game with heart issue Ronaldinho denied house arrest, remains in prison over fake passport case Spurs failed to overcome a 1-0 home loss to the German side, succumbing to a 3-0 defeat in the return leg in a widely panned performance. It remains to be seen whether the Bavarians will meet Leverkusen's demands though. ESTIMATED COST: £83M Philippe CoutinhoGetty Images 39: Philippe Coutinho (Barcelona) WHY HE COULD MOVE Because his loan deal at Bayern ends soon and they do not want to pay the 120 million euros necessary to exercise his release clause. Yet Guardiola has also consistently expressed his trust in the City hierarchy when they have assured him there was no foundation to the claims being looked into by Uefa's investigatory panel. Does Guardiola feel let down by this outcome? It is impossible to say. However, it is fair to assume that after winning back-to-back Premier League titles with staggering points tallies that eclipsed anything that had gone before and, in addition, becoming the first side to win all three domestic trophies in a single season, Guardiola may struggle for motivation. Feyenoord are unbeaten in their last four matches in all competitions and Zwolle have lost three of their last five matches in league and cup. Over 2.5 goals were produced in three of Feyenoord’s last five matches as well as in each of Zwolle’s last six matches, and the hosts have won three and only lost one of their seven home games this season while the visitors have lost six and only won one of their seven away games. That prompted one Wales fan to print a flag, which he displayed at November's Euro 2020 qualifier against Hungary, reading: "Wales. Golf. Madrid. In that order. After Wales beat Hungary to seal qualification, Bale was handed the banner and was pictured holding it alongside his team-mates. Gareth Bale and his Wales team-mates celebrate Euro 2020 qualification with the now infamous bannerIt did not go down well. It is less than six years since Wolves went to Crawley Town for a midweek League One game. Those who were there can still remember that depressing excursion to Sussex. The pitch was bad. The facilities were bad. The result - a 2-1 defeat - was bad. The three-and-a-half-hour bus ride and return home at 2. As they prepare to host Espanyol in the last 32 of the Europa League, nights like those at the Broadfield Stadium belong to a different era. Luis Suarez celebrates their team's first goal during La Liga match against SevillaGetty Images "We showed a good attitude and never lost control of the game, we should appreciate that. I understand that there is a tendency to stick the knife in at every opportunity but we should look on the bright side so that we don't lose our heads. They have won just two of their last eleven matches with sixteen goals conceded and 13 scored in reply. However, five of their scored goals came in one freak match against Strasbourg, without that it is a rather pale eight in ten games. Much of les Ty'Zefs' misfortune has come on the road this season with them losing each of their last six away days. Brest have created the least chances and conceded the second most chances in Ligue 1 away from home this campaign and that could make good reading for a Toulouse side desperate for a win. Real Madrid emerged victorious on penalties, though, as Thibaut Courtois and Ramos made themselves the heroes. TALKING POINT - When will Atletico Madrid get over their hoodoo? That’s three finals in the past six years that Atletico Madrid have lost after going to extra time against Real Madrid - two in a penalty shootout. Callum Wilson replaces Harry Wilson. Posted at 69' Corner, Arsenal. Conceded by Nathan Aké. SubstitutionPosted at 69' Substitution, Arsenal. Dani Ceballos replaces Nicolas Pépé. Posted at 66' Attempt missed. Jack Simpson (Bournemouth) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left following a corner. Winners of none of their last three matches, the U's are starting to suffer from a lack of goals. They've scored just one in their last three and have scored more than once in just one of their last eight league games. They've also lost two of their last three on the road, losing to both MK Dons and Doncaster, failing to score on both occasions. semifinal of Croatian cup and first of all I think this is going to be very tough game for both teams in which I do not expect a lot of goals for sure because first of all this is very important game for both squads and since it is their first competitive game after a long break I do not think any team will attack and open on start so I think one scored goal is most probably decide the winner but I do not want to predict which team is going to score that goal, for me this is much safer bet We think a clean sheet should also be on the cards with Mourinho focussing on getting the defence in shape once again and, as a result, we've predicted a 4-0 win for the hosts in a game that they should find a formality, assuring themselves of the place in the knockout stages ahead of what could be an interesting game in Munich on the 11th December. With Everton currently 16th in the league, the former Real Madrid, Chelsea, PSG, AC Milan, Juventus, Bayern Munich and Napoli manager will have his work cut out on Merseyside. Video - Lampard: Ancelotti can manage anywhere in the world00:17 The English media think Ancelotti does not have much experience of building a team, more improving already successful ones. Forrest sent a perfect pass into the path of Ajer who took one touch before firing past Lewis. Edouard could have sealed the victory with Lewis languishing on the ground, but from just two yards out the striker hit the ball off the goalkeeper and the opportunity was gone. In the end it was a score that was harsh on Aberdeen who had put so much into the game, but ended up with nothing to show for their efforts. We missed a lot of chances. We defended well and they created few chances. We ran a lot, we fought for every ball. The performance in general was positive. The players can adapt to this sort of weather easily because they are used to it. We have experienced every type of situation and we have more resources to manage the different type of matches that we will face. Bristol City head coach Lee Johnson told BBC Radio Bristol:"I was disappointed in the first 25-30 minutes, I just felt we froze a bit. Maybe Liverpool should have got around to taking more than one of those eleventy million chances. Or maybe Simeone is a magician sent from hell to torment those who have devoted their life to attacking football. Regardless, this was pure and uncut Gazprom, straight to the heart. Look at Marcos Llorente go! PSG are through! Martin Keown gets a fair bit of stick for his co-commentary work. Aston VillaGetty Images A win for Villa would help create a sizeable gap between the bottom two, although Watford would drag the visitors right down with them if they can take all three points. Elsewhere, West Ham face a difficult game in their bid to steer clear of the dropzone. Leicester head to the London Stadium on Saturday, and Brendan Rodgers’ side will be out to bounce back from their 4-0 home defeat to Liverpool. Video - Ibrahimovic launches fundraiser to 'kick this coronavirus away'01:06 FIFA president Gianni Infantino's 2016 election campaign included plans to distribute the organisation's resources. At the time he declared: "The money of FIFA is your money, it’s not the money of the FIFA president. Most domestic and international football competitions around the world have been suspended due to the pandemic and continental team tournaments such as Euro 2020 and the Copa America have been postponed. You wondered whether Arsenal's decision to take in a training camp in Dubai when some clubs - including Newcastle - allowed their players a holiday had backfired. The players didn't seem to be enjoying themselves. Arsene Wenger never took us away as a group. Magpies boss Steve Bruce joked that he was 'sick of the sight' of the players and Wenger used to say the same - he would just send us off for a break with our families. The Gunners need to organise their summer business early as possible, with a central midfielder likely a priority - as well as club captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's ongoing contract situation. Read the full story Third time's a charm for Henderson Manchester United goalkeeper Dean Henderson could be set for a third consecutive loan spell at Premier League high-flyers Sheffield United. Burnley have three wins over Watford in the last six matches. Watford have one of the leakiest defences and Burnley may want to take advantage here. However, Burnley do not score too many goals but they will take heart in the fact that the team they are facing has a bad run. Burnley are winless in six away matches this season and this is one factor that WatfordT will be very keen on. Here we will go with a draw. He's come through the last two days on the field very well and I'm very confident he'll be involved. Rodgers, who won two Scottish Cups and three League Cups during his stint at Celtic, is hoping to guide Leicester to their first cup final in 20 years. It's a wonderful opportunity for us," he added. We've just got to stay calm. Both Benfica and Zenit carry good runs to this game but Zenit have the edge, when it comes to Champions League action. Still, Zenit have to win this game to be sure of advancing to the second round, and the same applies to Benfica, though they may win and still fail to advance. While Benfica have the poorest defence in the group, they have a good scoring record in the Champions League, having scored in nine of their last 10. They have also conceded two or more in four of the last five Champions League matches. Meanwhile, Zenit have scored two or more in five of their last 10 matches, and the last two meetings between the two have produced over 2.5 goals. With this in mind, we believe a bet of over 2.5 goals will pass here. Leeds vs Rotherham United » Predictions, Odds, Live The match took place in Rotherham, at the AESSEAL New York Stadium on 24.11.2023. The match ended 1-1, so there was no winner. Hence, both teams will try to win ... Rotherham United - Leeds United: Live Stream & on TV Rotherham United vs. Leeds United is a Football event happening live right now. It is available to livestream on FanCode. Event details. I was lucky to get some tips from Daniil and I had a great team around me. My one plan was to complete the race, because it was a really tough track - it punched you really hard and the penalties if you went wrong were so severe. It really showed me how tough racing is in real life. I was just doing it in my house in front of a screen and honestly, I was sweating and aching afterwards. I don't know how the top drivers do it on the track - they are absolutely fearless. Granted, they benefited from a failure of technology in their home draw against Sheffield United but having done so could easily have taken three points as opposed to one. They then almost burgled a win against Chelsea on Sunday, taking the lead despite having precious little of the ball, before the Blues rallied to turn the game their way. This may only be the second point they have taken from the last 21 avaialable to them but it is a timely boost, reminding them that they can mix it with some of the top-flight's most stubborn sides and may yet well edge themselves ahead of a faltering pack of sides above them. Tyler Roberts replaces Ezgjan Alioski. Posted at 63' Attempt missed. Patrick Bamford (Leeds United) left footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Jack Harrison with a cross following a corner. Posted at 63' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Cheyenne Dunkley. Goal!Posted at 59' Own Goal by Pablo Hernández, Leeds United. At the time I focused more on what I believed was showing unity when really it did nothing of the sort, it showed a lack of empathy, understanding and ignorance by singling out a voice who needed an ear to listen and a support system to help. I am now able to understand how I have been part of the problem which I aim to fight and eradicate. I am a proud black woman, I understand I have a social responsibility to help create change through my platform. But we're in the right direction. Xhaka has been linked by the German media with a switch to Hertha Berlin but Arteta said he had spoken to the player about his future. I told him how much I like him and what I expect from him, how important he is for the team," Arteta added. I'm here to help him, I want him to feel we're right behind him. After winning the carabao cup, in London, vs Aston Villa, Pep Guardiola and Manchester city travel to Sheffield to play vs Sheffield Wednesday in fa cup. Sheffield Wednesday competes in the England championship (2nd league by rank. A lot of players who are regular starters did not play in the league cup final, so we might see Manchester city having their best squad on the field. Any kind of comparison between these two teams or any named statistics will be irrelevant in my opinion. Manchester city are on different level and they should win this match without any major problems. Roll of honour Let's take a quick (bullet point assisted) trip down memory lane and revisit the winners of the last 10 Ballon d'Ors. Spot the odd one out. Luka Modric 2017: Cristiano Ronaldo 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo 2015: Lionel Messi 2014: Cristiano Ronaldo 2013: Cristiano Ronaldo 2012: Lionel Messi 2011: Lionel Messi 2010: Lionel Messi 2009: Lionel Messi 11:05 - 'There are no losers' Virgil van Dijk is already pre-empting defeat in tonight's ceremony by insisting there will be "no losers". Covilha is with chances of promotion this season which is great news for their fans as their team has not really played in the first league level as far as I can remember, and they are having good results in away games scoring plenty of goals this season, and Porto B is just a team of youngsters mainly after all looking to enjoy their football and promote to the first team if possible. Feel quite safe with taking the over 3 goals bet in this one as I see it likely that both teams shall be scoring and see good chances that both side can score even 2+ goals in this one with the edge for the guests who on their last visit here in the ending of last season despite being 2-0 down in the game they won with 3-2 in the end and also in the first part of last season they defeated same Vikingur side with no less than 4-2 at home so high scoring games between them lately. Preston have scored just seven goals on the road, conceding over twice that number in return. With Blackburn scoring in 85% of their home games and conceding just 0.85 per match at Ewood Park, this does seem like a tough trip for a Preston side who are in the midst of an awful run. Things aren’t likely to get better for the visitors, who haven't won consecutive away league games against Blackburn Rovers since April 1950. Posted at 63' George Byers (Swansea City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 63' Foul by Marlon Pack (Cardiff City). Posted at 62' Attempt missed. Rhian Brewster (Swansea City) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Assisted by George Byers following a corner. Posted at 62' Attempt blocked.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• E H
    E H

Justice4GMJ.com ©2023. All Rights Reserved

• Facebook
  • YouTube
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • TikTok
bottom of page