top of page

justice4gmj Group

Public·1 member

Livestream: Southampton - Huddersfield Town Live TV 10.02.2024 Watch Live

6 days ago — If a fixture is selected for television broadcast, the SAFC Live stream is restricted and only accessible in certain countries that aren't ...

Rubi's side haven't quite been as bad as Mallorca on their travels as they have managed to scrape a couple of goalless draws together against Osasuna and Real Madrid, but comprehensive defeats to Barcelona (5-2), Villarreal (5-1) and Real Sociedad (3-1) hardly do much to inspire confidence ahead of their visit to what is quickly becoming one of the toughest venues to play at in the top flight. Their only loss at home in that run – and in the Championship season to date – came against West Brom. The Baggies hit a penalty winner in added time to steal a 1-0 win, the only blemish on a great record for Preston at Deepdale this term. With their home form pushing them into the promotion picture, they’ll be glad to return here on Tuesday. There's no talk here of Ross Barkley going anywhere," Lampard told a news conference ahead of Saturday's Premier League trip to 13th-placed Newcastle United. He's our player, he played the last couple of games and he's done well and because of certain circumstances, Ross hasn't featured as much here. Ferguson gave Sheringham the call to replace Blomqvist after 65 minutes and spent a couple of minutes talking to him on the touchline. Come on,” said an impatient Sheringham. Get me on now. Sheringham’s introduction meant a change of shape for United, whose freestyle formation was closest to a diamond midfield – Butt deepest, Giggs on the left and Beckham right, with Yorke behind the front two and Sheringham also pulling left. Today is my sixth Ballon d'Or. It's a completely different moment, lived with my family and my children," Messi said. As my wife said, you must never stop dreaming but always work to improve and continue to enjoy. I am very lucky, I am blessed. I hope to continue for a long time. I realise that I am very lucky, even if, one day, retirement will ring. It will be difficult. But I still have beautiful years ahead of me. He won a league there, got them into a Champions League final. He was a winner with really good young players. He developed these players and even the players he has right now, look at what he's done with Andrew Robertson, Georginio Wijnaldum, who got relegated with Newcastle, and look how Jordan Henderson has evolved over the last two years. Jenas thinks United would be closer to challenging for titles if they had ex-Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino in charge. It led to an improvement, but after Henderson demonstrated his undoubted quality, O'Connell could not steer past Schmeichel following John Egan's nod back from a corner. The Blades continued to probe, although their best efforts came from set-pieces and, as they left gaps in their defence, it was Vardy's threat was which eventually their undoing. If Leicester win, Chelsea will need to beat Wolves. A draw between Leicester and Manchester United will see Chelsea needing to at least get a draw from this match. Chelsea have won each of their last five home league games. That includes victories over both Tottenham and Manchester City. Their fixture list has been kind to them though with the last two visitors to Stamford Bridge being Watford and Norwich City. Having been at Anfield to watch the [EFL Cup third-round] game against Arsenal [which Liverpool won on penalties after a 5-5 draw], one of the greatest nights of football entertainment I've had for many years, then I don't think they're weakening the integrity of the competition. Download and listen to the latest Football Daily podcastInspired to try football? Find out how to get into football with our special guide. Motherwell will want to get back to their winning ways on Saturday after picking up five wins from their final seven games of the year, losing to Rangers and then to their rivals Hamilton. However, the Steelmen have done even better on the road, winning six of their last nine away days. But Hull got a couple of good wins at the turn of the year, and they have got plenty of firepower with Jarrod Bowen in their side. Media playback is not supported on this device Solihull Moors 3-4 Rotherham United highlights Reading are the form team in the Championship at the moment, with four straight wins, while Blackpool have gone five games without a win in League One. The Royals are another big, strong, athletic team and they should be able to deal with Blackpool striker Armand Gnanduillet, who can be a threat with his physicality. Liam Moore (Reading) left footed shot from a difficult angle on the left is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Yakou Meite. Posted at 90'+2' Hélder Costa (Leeds United) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Michael Olise (Reading). Posted at 90' Offside, Leeds United. WHERE TO WATCH SOUTHAMPTON VS TOWN - News May 10, 2019 — Live TV coverage for Town fans around the world. - Town's game against Southampton on TV overseas - 70 countries showing the game from the ... West Ham United v Southampton *Since beating Watford 2-1 at the end of November, Southampton have earned 25 points from 14 Premier League games (W8 D1 L5). Only Liverpool and Manchester City have earned more points in the same period. West Ham have dropped 22 points from leading positions in the Premier League this season, more than any other side. The Algerian has always only been on the periphery of Pep Guardiola’s team and never a consistent star so it would not be a surprise at all if he decides he would rather be a permanent frontline fixture in another top European team’s plans. WHO IS INTERESTED? PSG continue to be linked to Mahrez, and it would hardly be a shock if he moves to Paris this summer. I do not see clear favorites here. Sporting are third, while Braga are fifth. The difference is just two points. Braga are probably in better form, they are in series of four victories. Sporting Lisboa, meanwhile, have four victories on the last six matches in Primeira, They suffered two defeats, but they came from the best two clubs - Porto and Benfica. Both teams have some missing players. Braga will be without suspended João Novais and Vítor Tormena due to injury. Sporting will be missing Yannick Bolasie and Eduardo Henrique due to suspension, while Luiz Phellype is out injured. The Premier League is set to restart on 17 June, subject to government approval. The fixtures set to be moved to neutral venues are:Manchester City v LiverpoolManchester City v NewcastleManchester United v Sheffield UnitedNewcastle v LiverpoolEverton v LiverpoolThe game in which Liverpool could secure the title"We have reached a consensus that balances the needs of football, while also minimising the demand on policing," said Roberts. Live streaming - SAFC 6 days ago — If a fixture is selected for television broadcast, the SAFC Live stream is restricted and only accessible in certain countries that aren't ... Angus GunnSouthampton2517. Nick PopeBurnley3225. Tom HeatonAston Villa3428. Paulo GazzanigaTottenham2116. Expected Goals on Target model is built on historical on-target shots and includes the original xG of the shot but also the goalmouth location where the shot ended up (read more here). At the other end, West Ham have the biggest concerns and will be hoping new manager David Moyes can correct a woeful defensive performance in which they have conceded by far the most big chances, otherwise they are at serious risk of relegation. Despite an improved performance on the pitch, there appeared to be discontent in the stands with the British media reporting that fans upset at how the club is run chanted against the Glazer family and Woodward. I'm not sure if the players will get it but I noticed. As a club, we've got to stick together, we've got to be united, we're a family," Solskjaer told a news conference. That result spelt the end of Niko Kovac's 16-month reign, Flick appointed interim boss before signing a new contract until 2023 in April. And Bayern have flourished under the 55-year-old former Germany assistant. This result means they have taken 58 points from a possible 66, yet their season is far from over. Bayern Munich's players wore red T-shirts after full-time with the number eight on them to mark the club winning the Bundesliga between 2013 and 2020While Bayern have progressed to the final of the German Cup, where they will meet Bayer Leverkusen on 4 July in Berlin, the five-time champions of Europe are still in the Champions League and are well placed to reach the quarter-finals after establishing a 3-0 lead over Chelsea in the first leg of their last-16 tie. Despite Monaco winning eight of their last nine home games, just one of these victories came against a team in the top five at the time of playing (Lille, 5-1). The one defeat in this time also came against a team in the top five (Lille, 0-3) so they haven't really proved themselves at home against top sides yet. PSG have won their last four trips to Monaco and we're backing them to do so again. We expect that Monaco will get on the scoresheet as they have done so in ten of their last eleven home matches but ultimately we see this one finishing 3-1 to the visitors. They rarely struggle in back-to-back matches and even though Monaco have a new lease of life, we see the champions getting the three points. Lacazette whipped the ball into the middle, Gaetano Berardi got a foot in, which diverted the ball to Nelson, who scuffed the ball into the bottom corner. Leeds did not look the same attacking force thereafter, as Arsenal held on with relative ease to book a fourth round trip to the Vitality Stadium. That does not stand for Gladbach and it goes against all the values of the club. Borussia Dortmund fans were banned last week by the German Football Association (DFB) from travelling to Hoffenheim for the next two seasons, and fined 50,000 euros over repeated similar offences targeting billionaire Hopp. But any form of football where you have your destiny in your own hands is better than it being decided by a null-and-void season or saying where teams are now is where they will finish. If that is condensed into a small timeframe or played in front of no crowds, then it still gives players and coaches alike the opportunity to at least have a say in what happens. You could argue against that, of course, with lots of things - Liverpool might not get to win the title in front of their own fans. A lot of clubs with great history could be lost if their partners in the Premier League upped sticks. I strongly believe this is a realistic appraisal of the value of domestic football. Ferguson's intervention comes at a time of discussion around changes in the world and European games. Fifa willing to make changes to expanded tournamentEurope's big five leagues warned about dominanceWhat has happened to planned reforms?In addition to the Fifa plans, the European Clubs' Association (ECA) is continuing to consult widely about a restructuring of the Champions League from 2024. Video - United and Liverpool go to war over centre-back – Euro Papers01:18 "It's one of those things – I couldn't say yes and I couldn't say no. I love Spurs, I'll always love Spurs but I've always said if I don't feel we're progressing as a team or going in the right direction, I'm not someone to stay there for the sake of it. Jose Mourinho definitely brought a new soul to the team after a slow start to the season. The Portuguese coach has brought the best of the team and despite their recent defeat in Old Trafford against Manchester United, the Spurs have been playing at a good level. A couple of absences from both teams on this game but nothing major. Tottenham hasn't count with Lloris for quite some time and the same will happen here. Chelsea is a competitive team but at home the Spurs should be too good and Mourinho is always a very tough manager on his own turf. The rest only watch it to laugh. But it affects people’s lives. It’s not just the players and the manager who are scared of being abused but their families too. Who would want to manage Arsenal and be in that firing line? If you lose one game you’re under immense pressure. Video - Ljungberg defends Aubameyang bathroom break00:15 He could have had a stomach problem like Gary Lineker famously did. Their ability to keep the ball made it difficult. We desperately needed three points and we got it. It's only us who can keep us up, we've got to win enough points. Sometimes clubs are in a position like this is because there's not enough care. I know that's not the case here. We're going to do everything we can to stay up. I can only imagine they are feeling the same way as I am. There was not one positive within our group during the early stages and we were comfortable and felt OK," added Howe, who was the first Premier League manager to take a pay cut during the coronavirus crisis. But as soon as you get that one positive test, that changes the mindset of everybody. Suddenly everyone feels vulnerable, everyone is alerted to the fact that this is serious and real. You could hear Aaron screaming. Wright: "That moment for me is one you watch 10 times, I can't watch it just the once. September 1998: Di Canio shoves referee AlcockSheffield Wednesday's Paolo di Canio is sent off and shoves referee Alcock to the floor before leaving the pitch. Wright: "I was at West Ham at the time and me and Neil Ruddock did it as our celebration after I scored. He went down in instalments, it is embarrassing. The Rangers are one of the best teams at home this season and have rarely lost a match through the season. They should be able to win or at least draw this home match with how well they are moving the ball and moving the ball into dangerous areas of the ground. This could be a match they score well in after a recent match of theirs played a way did not go to plan. They normally respond well when they lose a match and will come out scoring plenty of goals to make another statement to the Celtic in this Rights groups say about a million people - mostly from the Muslim Uighur community - are thought to have been detained without trial in high-security prison camps. China has consistently denied mistreating Uighur Muslims in the country and says they are being educated in "vocational training centres" to combat violent religious extremism. Following Ozil's comments, China's state broadcaster CCTV removed Arsenal's Premier League match against Manchester City from its schedule. QPR's fast start laid the platform for their emphatic 5-1 third-round win over Swansea, but they exhibited very little fluency or attacking threat in the early stages of this encounter. While both managers made wholesale changes, it was the hosts who appeared to suffer the most as the Owls took control. Each wore face masks emblazoned with 'Black Lives Matter', while some wore T-shirts with slogans including 'silence is violence' and 'black and proud'. The fixture was part of the MLS is Back Tournament, which takes a group stage and knockout format and runs until 11 August. Players wore T-shirts sporting messages of protestNani's 97th-minute strike completed the fightback for Orlando, who had equalised through Chris Mueller on 70 minutes after Juan Agudelo fired Inter Miami into the lead just after half-time. It is also probably no coincidence that Leicester's title challenge - admittedly unlikely against an imperious Liverpool side - faded when Ndidi suffered an injury in early January. His return is significant for the Foxes, who beat West Ham 4-1 on his comeback last week to end a three-game winless run, and who face Aston Villa in the second leg of their Carabao Cup semi-final on Tuesday with the tie level at 1-1. At 2.30pm on Sunday 24th November the confrontation between the Admira Moedling and the guests of Austria Vienna will take place in the 1st Austrian League. The hosts are in the last place of the league with only 9 points made in 14 matches, they have suffered well. They conceded 33 goals and scored only 14. Guests are on the mid-table, with 20 goals scored in 14 matches in this season and 28 conceded. It could certainly have started over 2.5 due to the ease with which the two teams find their way to the net. I expect goal galore here. Atletico Madrid forward Diego Costa is to face trial on 4 June for tax fraud. According to a court filing, Costa, 31, defrauded the state of more than 1m euros (£813,000) by not declaring payments of more than 5. Chelsea. In addition, he did not declare more than 1m euros in image rights. Prosecutors in Madrid want the Spain international to be given a six month prison sentence and a fine of 507,208 euros (£457,128). Cambridge United have shown glimpses this season of what they can achieve, with the goals of Sam Smith catching the eye in particular, but they haven’t had any consistency to their game at all, picking up consecutive wins just twice. This has kept them from mounting a playoff push but they sit just eight points off of the top seven, a total that they could overcome if they were able to find the results needed in the second half of the season. Energetyk fc will go head to head with Vitebsk fc in the league of Belarus. The hosts are still destroying their opponent as they have now recording four games of winning streak, they have started the league with low performance but they are now back in their usual performance. Vitebsk fc is currently using defensive form usually if they play against the fearsome rival, so here the home will with few goals to be recorded. The visitors have recorded three draws in a row and their last game they were away to Belshina were they shared the spoil with 1-1 scoreline, so as to my opinion I think this is a big challenge to them. Whichever way we look at it, this is Rotherham's game to lose. Rochdale have struggled against top teams of late and The Millers are a top team, make no mistake about it. In the betting, 'Rotherham to Win & Both Teams to Score' catches the eye. For all they're not the best at getting positive results in such games, Rochdale can score goals, particularly on their travels, where they've scored a very respectable 13. Unfortunately, they've just not done the business at the other end, conceding 19, shipping two or more in five of their last six on the road, as well as three or more in three of their last six. Kaposvar host to Kisvarda in the last home game in first tier. The home team elimination is sure. They lost in the previous match, but the coach must to change many positions, because they played 4 games in last 14 days, so the #3 goalkeeper played in the last game vs Parks. This fixture features no. 16 vs no. 13 in the league, Hannover 96 vs Darmstadt 98. The hosts coming from a 4 - 0 loss to FC Heidenheim (No. 6 in the league) and their last home game a 1 - 1 draw with Sandhausen. The visitors coming from a 2 - 2 draw with Jahn Regensburg ( no. 8 in the league) and their last away game a 3 - 1 loss to Greuther fuerth. The hosts coming from a loss to a higher table team but drew their last home game to a team above the visitors facing a team coming from a draw to a higher table team and lost their last away game to a team above the hosts leads to an over 2.5 bet tip here. There is a clear increase of the interest in the women's game. We see it from everywhere," UEFA deputy general secretary Giorgio Marchetti told reporters. Marchetti said that UEFA had wanted to introduce the system earlier but decided that conditions were not quite right. But now, with the investment of UEFA, investments of the national associations, investment of the clubs, we see that the game is growing," he said. The agent of former Liverpool striker Bobby Duncan has been banned for six weeks by the Football Association for "improper" comments on Twitter. In a tweet in August, Saif Rubie accused Liverpool of "mentally bullying and destroying the life" of Duncan, 18, who joined Fiorentina in September. He also said Duncan was being kept by Liverpool against his will but the club described the allegations as unfounded. Goal!Posted at 90'+1' Goal! Fulham 0, Brentford 2. Emiliano Marcondes (Brentford) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Saïd Benrahma following a fast break. Posted at 90' Corner, Fulham. Conceded by Pontus Jansson. Posted at 90' Attempt blocked. Aleksandar Mitrovic (Fulham) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. BookingPosted at 90' Harry Arter (Fulham) is shown the yellow card.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• E H
    E H
bottom of page