top of page

justice4gmj Group

Public·1 member

PSG VS Lille live 10 February 2024

Lille OSC will take on Paris Saint-Germain on Saturday, February 10 in Ligue 1. The match at Parc des Princes gets underway at 3:00 PM ET, airing on beIN ...

But I cannot see beyond a home win. Lawro's prediction: 3-0Kojo's prediction: We won at Sheffield United in September but it felt like the only game this season that we could have lost. So, even though we are at home I am a bit wary, and I am expecting a tough evening. How did Lawro do last week?From last weekend's Premier League fixtures, Lawro got four correct results with one exact score from 10 games for a total of 70 points. Plenty on Twitter saying that's Van Dijk's nephew next to him but I'm not too clued up on VVD's extending family. Messi's pride Morning. Welcome back to our rolling coverage of football news. Where to begin? Well let's here from a certain Lionel Messi, who picked up a record-breaking sixth Ballon d'Or last night. Real were missing captain Sergio Ramos through suspension and were tested to the limits by seventh-placed Getafe at a sold-out Coliseum Alfonso Perez stadium and the final scoreline flattered Zinedine Zidane's side. It took some top saves from their goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois to shut out the home side before Varane doubled their advantage in the 53rd minute, heading a Toni Kroos free kick past Soria. In one of the most high-profile cases, Manchester City were banned for two seasons for breaking the rules. The club has denied wrongdoing and appealed. Licensing rules deal with a host of criteria ranging from stadium conditions, medical and media facilities which clubs must fulfil to be able to play in European competition. La Liga side Athletic's goalkeeper Iago Herrerin was sent off in the second minute for fouling Shaquell Moore and the hosts took the lead when Joselu slotted home from the penalty spot six minutes later. Inaki Williams hit back for the Basques but Joselu netted again after 21 minutes. Athletic striker Williams scored his second early in the second half to level the tie and Tenerife's Carlos Ruiz was sent off early in extra time to leave both teams a man short. Andrey Rublev has won two tournaments this year. Alexander Zverev lost all three of his matches in the ATP Cup. Andrey Rublev has won his last 15 singles matches. Andrrey Rublev is one of the form picks at the moment and he takes on seventh seeded Alexander Zverev in the Australian Open last sixteen. Wednesday's hosts haven't been as rampant at home as the top two, though they've not been easy to beat, losing just one of their seven in front of a home crowd. The problem is that they've simply failed to compete when they've come up against the big boys. Celtic won 4-0 at Pittodrie. On that occasion, Aberdeen simply couldn't get involved, as they failed to weather the storm defensively, while they struggled to make the presence felt, registering just two shots, neither of which hit the target. Much of the same can be said for when the took on Rangers and Ibrox. There they lost 5-0, conceding 32 shots and registering just three in reply. One thing that has really worked for Morocco at this competition, is the fact that they score a lot. They face a side that has been goal shy. Both sides have been outstanding defensively though and that will be the difference here. Morocco’s attack has brought them this far and we are backing them for a win here. The hosts are undefeated in 5 games played so far in this start of the season in Vietnam, they are indeed new to the second league level but have managed to defeat two first league clubs in the Vietnam Cup as they first defeated Sai Gon FC with 2-1 at home and second game they needed extra-time away at Song Lam Nghe An but won the game as well. While in the league they have two draws and a 3-1 win for them on the road at Hue, last game was a 2-2 draw at Long An. Alan Lithgow: While Declan Gallagher and Craig Halkett left last summer, Livingston retained the third member of their long-standing central defence. The 31-year-old has suffered from injuries this season, but has started - and captained Gary Holt's side - whenever he has been available. Andy Halliday: The 28-year-old is far from a regular under Steven Gerrard, although he has been trusted to fill the left-back berth on occasions. I expect the respect they show toward me. But I understand that what they want is the opposite to what I want - I want Tottenham to win, they want Manchester United to win. SEVEN POINTS. Ole Gunnar focus on the job in hand Despite Mauricio Pochettino, Unai Emery and Quique Sanchez Flores recently losing their managerial jobs in the Premier League, Solskjaer is not concerned he could be next on the chopping board. Obika got the better of the Motherwell defence before guiding his second past Gillespie, then turned provider for Foley to lash a shot at the goalkeeper. That effort was saved, but the ball bounced back off defender Peter Hartley and diverted into his own goal. The home fans were not impressed, as boos rang out around Fir Park, but it would get worse before it got better. A truly stunning one-handed save by Gillespie kept out Cammy MacPherson's shot before Obika again rampaged forward and set up Foley, who this time found the net. Neymar draws a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 61' Penalty conceded by Mathieu Debuchy (St Etienne) after a foul in the penalty area. SubstitutionPosted at 58' Substitution, St Etienne. Ryad Boudebouz replaces Arnaud Nordin. Posted at 57' Offside, Paris Saint Germain. Di María tries a through ball, but Mauro Icardi is caught offside. The home team should prove to be too strong at home once again, they have scored in 9 of their past 10 home matches and this being the first leg of the cup will mean scoring is needed in this match. They have a good home record not usually losing matches, so scoring and taking the advantage through will be exactly what they will be looking for. There should be 2 or 3 goals in this match with the home team scoring some of them, they are simply good enough form to be scoring this amount of goals in this match BESIC SHOT - City keep the ball for a while in defence. Just revolutionising football one short pass at a time. Oh, Sheffield United have it, and now Besic sends a rocket just a yard or two away from the top corner. GOAL! Manchester City 1-0 Sheffield United. Aguero scores - He receives the ball from De Bruyne and just smashes it into the roof of the net with confidence. Trailing 4-2 on aggregate, Liverpool scored three goals in the final 24 minutes to knock Klopp's old side Borussia Dortmund out of the Europa League quarter-finals. It was a sensational atmosphere at Anfield, with Klopp almost in a frenzy urging Reds fans to cheer them on in the dramatic finale. It was brilliant, outstanding, emotional," said Klopp afterwards. When we scored everyone could see something happen in the stadium. The novices won the game fair and square; they took the match to their opponents from the get-go and as a result came away with a victory that does anything but flatter them. It's back to the Mestalla, where granted, Valencia will be much more the dominant and comfortable, but it could well be too little, too late, as the gulf in quality showed tonight. Posted at 52' Foul by Matheus Pereira (West Bromwich Albion). Levy-ing a fee Any club looking to hire Mauricio Pochettino this season will still have to negotiate with Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy, the Telegraph reports. Under terms of Pochettino's Spurs exit, the club would still be entitled to a compensation package if he joins another side before the summer. PSG vs Lille - Ligue 1: TV channel, team news, lineups and 21 hours ago — PSG predicted lineup vs Lille (4-3-3): Donnarumma; Hakimi, Marquinhos, Beraldo, Hernandez; Ugarte, Vitinha, Zaire-Emery; Dembele, Ramos, Mbappe. Also a best play for this Belarus second league start a new season for this two teams Lokomotiva and Khimik we will play a best pick for this mach now a best pick a win from home team with minimal three goals score for this match now and can we look get a new chance for this win and can for this our play look get a new great win from this 8.50 points to our score and can we look this best play for this mach and can for this our pick as a win look get a new win. But we lost our four captains: [Laurent] Koscielny, [Petr] Cech, [Aaron] Ramsey and [Nacho] Monreal. They were personalities that we missed this season to stay on the right track, and some stars did not have a good attitude and asked for more than what they were giving back. Taking all of that into account, we needed time to succeed with our transition to a new Arsenal, which is what I wanted. Manchester City cut the advantage of leaders Liverpool to 13 points as substitute Sergio Aguero struck late for a 1-0 win at Sheffield United after Gabriel Jesus had a first-half penalty saved but the real excitement was lower down the table. Substitute Florian Lejeune struck twice deep into stoppage time for Newcastle at Everton as the hosts seemed to be cruising to victory after Italian striker Moise Kean finally opened his account for the club and Dominic Calvert-Lewin doubled the lead. PSG vs Lille: Live Score, Stream and H2H results 2/10 Ligue 1. PSG – Lille: Live score, updates and head-to-head results 10/02/2024. 21 Matchday, Stadium: Parc Des Princes. PSG. 12. 00. 10 February 2024, 12:00. Elkann, famed for his flamboyant fashion sense, said in a statement the licensing deal had "extraordinary importance" for the company's growth plans. Ronaldo's playing prowess as well as his established marketing appeal helped revenue at his side Juventus, also controlled by the Agnelli family, to grow by 16. PSG vs Lille Livescore and Live Video - France Ligue 1 PSG are playing Lille at the Ligue 1 of France on February 10. The match will kick off 20:00 UTC. ScoreBat is covering PSG vs Lille in real time, ... The Champions League returns in August featuring a mini-tournament of knockout games to decide the winner. On Friday, the draw will take place for the quarter-finals, semi-finals and final at 11:00 BST, with all matches set to take place in Lisbon, Portugal. Premier League teams Chelsea and Manchester City are both aiming to take part in that mini-tournament by securing a last-eight place in early August. Given the sacrifices that many people are making, including some of my colleagues in the NHS who have made the ultimate sacrifice of going into work and have caught the disease and have sadly died, I think the first thing that Premier League footballers can do is make a contribution, take a pay cut and play their part. I think that the football society as a whole needs to take their responsibility and try to protect our fans, the football fans. I think it's the only right decision," he told Reuters by telephone. We've been looking forward to this for a really long time. It would have been the first time that Finland was in a European Championships so it's a bit sad, but in the general perspective, in the big picture, football is a really small matter. ‘Correct Score’ punter can try a 1-0 win for the hosts, who don’t often score multiple goals but who’re also very good at restricting teams. Reims have scored exactly once in two of their last three at home, while the visitors, who rarely score on the road, have lost by a goal to nil three times away from home in Ligue 1 since late September. The final game of the weekend from the Championship is a big one, with the league’s two Welsh sides clashing in Cardiff. The pair are both playoff contenders, with the Swans heading into the weekend in sixth, four points clear of Cardiff. However, which of the pair will mount a serious push for the Premier League? Paris Saint-Germain vs Lille OSC H2H Paris Saint-Germain vs Lille OSC H2H. « Back | Yesterday | Today | Live | My Games | Finished | Not Started | Tomorrow | Predictions. Next match. This game is good I hope to have many goals because they have a strongest attack, and they can easily score many many goals so, I think it's a secure bet, and they can win it's only see and and and and and they they they they they they going to gonna gonna win win win a lot of money just bet why I have to text 100 words? This is so stupid guys I don't have much to say why 100 words? Common I never end lets go fast fast fast fast fast fast fast fast fast fast fast Mechelen U21 will host Gent U21 for this fixture of the league. Both sides are one of the ambitious teams in this league. Of course, both teams want to get a positive result. Yeah, the hosts have advantage at home field. I expect, they will try to dominate in this game. In any case, this will not be an easy task for the hosts. Also, we have Gent U21 who's is not very good team away from home. However, the visitors have the potential to provide a strong resistance. Also, I believe, this is a very unpredictable league. My pick - Gent U21 to win. Koln and Union Berlin will face each other in the upcoming match in the Bundesliga. Koln this season have the following results: 10W, 5D and 15L. Meanwhile Union Berlin have 9W, 5D and 16L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. PSG - Lille live score and H2H football match results PSG vs Lille live score and live streaming on February 10th, 2024 at 20:00 UTC time for Football France Ligue 1. Manchester United winger Tahith Chong has signed a new contract that will keep him at Old Trafford until the summer of 2022. The 20-year-old's deal had been due to expire at the end of this season and he was strongly linked with a move away. Chong, a Netherlands Under-21 international, has made 14 appearances for the United first team. We can see that he has a bright future at Manchester United," said manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Quite funny to think that odds are so low on the over 2.5 goals bet and so high on the over 2.5 goals since Ludogorets despite scoring 40+ goals this season they had just 6 from 24 games with over 2.5 goals scored in them and no less than 18 games with under 2.5 goals in the league alone this season, and away from home it gets even better with just 2 out of 12 games going with over 2.5 goals and a goal average of just 1.8 goals per away game, not the average that they scored. Paris Saint-Germain (@PSG_English) / X A closer look at the upcoming match between PSG and Lille. We take a Today's live schedule ⚽️ Parisians training at 11am (CET) 🎙️ Luis ... Benfica have won their last 14 Liga Nos games in a row. Benfica have kept clean sheets in 62% of their matches (conceding six goals in 17 games). Pacos have scored an average of 0.78 goals per game (11 in 17). Liga NOS leaders Benfica follow up their Lisbon derby win over Sporting Club last week with a match away to a Pacos de Ferreira team battling relegation. There's lots of points to be made, but above all, can the seasons be completed and can they be completed safely?"What else has been said on player welfare?Taylor's comments come after Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero said he was "scared" about the prospect of returning to action, while a number of Premier League club doctors have raised a range of concerns with league bosses over plans to resume the season. We’re going with over 1.5 team goals for Leeds, while we are backing the visitors to return to winning ways. A 2-1 victory for Leeds is our pick in this one, with Fulham losing at home to Bristol City and Nottingham Forest by that scoreline. Moroccan striker Abderazzak Hamdallah will lead the charge for coach Rui Vitoria's side, with the former Guangzhou R&F forward's strike rate of 49 goals in 34 games in Al Nassr's domestic title win sure to cause opposing defences significant concern. He's so good," says Ali of his prolific team mate. In Czech Republic, Slavia Praha are expected to host Viktoria Plzen in a Liga 1 match which is expected to be held at Sinobo stadium, Prague city. The teams have been playing where in their last 5 matches, Slavia managed to win 3 matches and drew in 2 matches while Plzen won 3 matches, lost 1 match and drew in 1 match. When my agent called me and told me Manchester United wanted to do this deal I said "are you serious?" and "how am I going to speak to the director because he doesn't speak English?". I had to go to the translator and bang on his door. He had to go to the director to talk. I was talking to the translator and he was translating to the director, there were three-way calls with my agent and Man Utd were talking too. Now comes the second leg and it's hard to see Sporting getting close to getting back back into this tie. They will want to win the game though and restore some pride. The first leg saw Sporting Cristal get off to a terrible start conceding two goals in the first 13 minutes. No more goals were conceded in the first half but a third followed just five minutes into the second half. Fredericia and Vendsyssel will face each other in the upcoming match in the Division 1 in Denmark. Fredericia this season have the following results: 13W, 6D and 6L. Meanwhile Vendsyssel have 9W, 7D and 9L. This season Fredericia are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring.

Membro desconhecido
10 de fev.

@!~LiVe@!~PSG vs Lille(LOSC) Live Streaming Free On Tv

[⚽(LIVE NOW)⚽] ⤵

🆚 Lille(LOSC) vs PSG Live Free

🔴French Ligue 1 ⤵️

🔴𝐆𝐨 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞📺👉 https://fast-tv-broadcasting.blogspot.com/2024/02/psg-vs-lille.html

🆚 PSG - Lille(LOSC) Direct Streaming

#Ligue1 #PSG

Curtir

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• E H
    E H

Justice4GMJ.com ©2023. All Rights Reserved

• Facebook
  • YouTube
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • TikTok
bottom of page